Here's the rundown one more time:
1) Keep it Legal - please don't offer to swap anything untoward or illegal
2) Keep it Nice - it's ok to say no to a swap offer, just do it tactfully
3) Keep it Fair - don't ask someone to swap a $40 necklace for a bag of M&Ms. Make exchanges equitable.
How it Works:
1) Take pictures of all the things you want to swap.
2) Write up a nice post showing them off and describing them.
3) End your post with a list of things you're interested in trading for (yes, it's ok to just say 'send me an offer')
4) Leave your contact info somewhere easy to find - or specify that all offers should be made in the comment section.
5) Link up here with your post - include a snippet of what you're offering in your title if there's room.
6) Search other posts for things you want.
7) Get in touch and start swapping!
And to make sure we all get as much exposure as possible, feel free to grab the button below to link back here! Can't wait to see all the swaps.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.babystuffilove.blogspot.com/search/label/Swap%20It%20To%20Me" title="Swap It To Me"><img src="http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee435/mrscat206/Swapittome.jpg" alt="Swap It To Me" style="border:none;" /></a></div>